Home Page \ Our Services \ Important Reminders
- DO advise us as soon as possible if you must
cancel or change your appointment.
- DO plan to take at least 2 days and up to 1 week
off following your surgery.
- DO get a good nights sleep prior to surgery.
- DO take your usual medications on schedule unless
- DO eat a big breakfast.
- DO dress comfortably.
- DO ask any questions you might have.
- DO let our staff know if you take blood-thinning
medications or antibiotics before dental work.
If you are taking aspirin or aspirin-containing products under
the direction of a physician, please ask for his or
her permission to stop it for 10 days prior to this
- DO have someone drive you.
- DO NOT take aspirin or any aspirin-containing
products for ten days prior to the surgery unless
directed by your physician to do so. See above.
Please read the label on all over-the-counter
- DO NOT consume alcohol 24 hours prior to, or 48
hours after surgery.